Anybody sniffing BO 19 in the air?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This may be a bad time and place to ask this, but I'm having a very difficult time finding wide rims. Does anyone know of a good place to order 3-5 inch (80-125mm) wide fat bike rims here in the US? Just the rims, not the complete wheel set. The only place I can find then reliably is from a place in GERMANY, and the shipping is killing me

I came across this while doing some research for the next build. Holy Shnikees Batman!!
1713555291874.png

https://ratrodbikes.com/threads/remix.75367/

This may be a bad time and place to ask this, but I'm having a very difficult time finding wide rims. Does anyone know of a good place to order 3-5 inch (80-125mm) wide fat bike rims here in the US? Just the rims, not the complete wheel set. The only place I can find then reliably is from a place in GERMANY, and the shipping is killing me
Saw thes on Ebay. Probably getting a pair. They will be good for the back on one of my builds and have 29x3's for the front.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/1255799579...lb2AyNxQYS&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY

@ind-chuckz got anything?

Check with @ind-chuckz . I am sure he can source them for you.

Anyone have a good source for 24x3.0 tires? I have found some with whitewalls but I'd like creme if I could find them. They are available in Germany but shipping is close to $200, so no-go.

Best source is to score a used Felt cruiser with Thick Bricks

Back