Anybody ever see these before? I want!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really cool bike! I like the retro style with ultra-modern tech. I want that belt-drive hub for a build, but I'm sure its cost alone could get me about 10 other bikes.

Haven't y'all read the BSNYC's reviews, and consequent hecklish blogposts, about these? Or how about the guy from Black Sheep said that Buddnitz wanted him to build the first run, and then sub the rest of the frames out to China? Aside from all those opinions/rumors, I'm thinking the Buddnitz bikes look to be a poor value, and have some features (eg, belt drive) that I absolutely despise. For that kinda cash, I could do much better.

Speaking of which, I'm a wheelset and 2 Paul Motolites away from finishing my Genuine Article One.... a real made-in-the-USA cruiser for MUCH cheaper, made by a bike guy (as opposed to a toy guy.) Even with all the brand-new, boutique, made-in-the-USA components I'm hanging on it, it'll be less than 2 grand when it's done. And it'll be bomb proof.

Very, Very nice!

Back