Any other Rat Rod Drivers...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

Mines a 500ci '76 Cadillac Coupe DeVille,suede black rattle can flame pattern paint,red rims,trim rings,whitewalls...

...and a functional Trans Am Shaker hood scoop.

Who else...?

rick,Hopefully Kustom Kreator can help me out with some pics of it as I am a computer dope.

Upload ur pics 2 photobucket, and post image code on here

Check this Page out MagicRat.

http://ratrodbikes.com/forum/viewtopic. ... 01&start=0

I Started it way back when..
My 2 babie's are The First Post..
lots of guys have added to This Link.....

so throw in some Pic's of The Land Yaucht
with The Monster Block when you get them uploaded.
I'd Love to see that Caddie!
Sounds like a great Ride!

peace,
Kev.

Not yet. I do have a '70 Duster stashed away though. It's not pretty and it does have primer on it. More 'fugly musclecar' than 'rat rod'. 1970 is too new for 'rod' status.

I would like to get an old truck before too long, maybe a mid '50's to mid '60's Chev.

BTW - RatRod (our gracious host) has picture posting instructions here:

http://www.ratrodbikes.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=47

-Mp

i love rat cars. want to build a full custom one day but for now my daily is a 95 caprice wagon(LT1) i'm pulling off the woodgrain (and grinding down the hundreds of body rivets) gonna paint in black suede have the red steelies with baby moons just waiting for the www tires. figure i need a reliable family hauler why not make a cool one.

I also would like to see some pics of your Caddy MagicRat. I'm a sucker for old caddies. :mrgreen: And that 500ci motor is a torque MONSTER. :shock: Troy

My part time driver is an unrestored '66 Dodge Dart wagon. I also have the start of something truly ratty and a rod in the form of a 39 Ford pickup cab, grille, hood and front fenders along with a flatty and banjo rear end.

Hey Don, if you're not doing anything tomorrow(Thursday) stop bye and I'll snap some shots for you . I'm home all day.

not really a rat but hey

IMG_0774.jpg

IMG_0890.jpg

Fire,SWEET!

I really have a soft spot a Model A Tudor myself...but not as nice as yours.

Latest posts

Back