Any interest in some carousing @ Cyclomesa? 4/4/ 14 (Fri. night)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I have a few interested individuals. There's not much info. other than show times for bands I'm not all that interested in seeing. Five bands in 6 hours @ Mesa Convention center. I would love to do a launch @ Diamonds sports bar on Centennial Wy. in Mesa. An easy pedal So. to Main St. There is a brew pub on Main, Desert Eagle, there are other venues near by. The race is supposed to be using part of Main St. Any takers? Oh BTW, this one is not for the kiddos! LMK Later & PEACE!!!!!

I loved it! Rode Fri. night , there was much to see as Motorcycles on Main ran concurrent. Had a couple of beers, listened to a bunch of good bands ( 5 in all). Had some tasty tacos. Came back Sat. for the show/swap demo. Great time all said and done.

I didnt go this year. After the last 2 in mesa and then this past year's tour de fat im pretty much done with these festivals. Tour de fat is ok..but the NAZI security there now wont even allow you to bring in something to eat...no thianks. Last years mesa festival was pretty lame actually..so i decided to skip it all together. Hope some day this area will get some bike followers

Back