Anxiety Stories -- Share Yours!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Don't you hate it when you're just trolling the house waiting for an e-mail or phone call? I'm typing this because I'm anxious right now for a person to get back to me on Craigslist with some awesome bikes for a great deal. It's hard to keep your mind off of what's holding you up sometimes.

What's your story? :lol:

I am waiting for TheFlyingDingo to get back to me on toy cars for sale :shock: Besides this I've been waiting for NLCTVWguy to get back to me on decals, he has something wrong with his email :|

I don't normlly buy stuff off of the internet. Maybe too old or something. This year I decided I wanted a bigger tv. Found a 42'' flat screen panasonic at Amazon for $579 free shipping. Had to wait two weeks for delivery. Finally get the call its shipped to Houston and get with those people to schedule the delivery. Called them and they said it will be delivered the next day between 1 and 4. Waited till 4...no tv. Called them and they said it wasn't even scheduled to be delivered. Called the next day...talked to a supervisor....lots of apologies , but it would be delivered that day between 1 and 4....4 comes and no tv. I called them and the girl said she would call the driver and find out what happened.....she came back and said he was 45 minutes from my house......more waiting...no tv. Called amazon the next monday and told them to shove their tv and give me a refund. Found one at sears online even cheaper....supposed to be delivered on the 30th ...get another email saying due to circumstances beyond their control it won't be here till the 6th. Man its hard to get a tv. :shock: May never get it. My poor panasonic is just ridding around the country while I wait some more.

Our projection TV gave out last week, and I found a panasonic 42 inch plasma for 450 at HHGregg. No more projection crappy picture!

Still waiting for my calendar, the tracking said it was here on the 29th. Maybe today. I ordered one of the limited edition ones, worth a fortune! :D

Not quite what you're thinking but back in the spring when I was still working I used to get so anxious driving to work I'd have to pull over on the highway to throw up. It got to the point where leaving the house caused major mental breakdowns. I still have major problems going out in public. I can go outside and be fine avoiding people while on rides or hikes. But when it comes to public places I have serious phobias now. Hopefully by this spring I'll be back on track to "normal" with psych sessions and meds.
I honestly hope no one ever has to go through what I go through. If anyone ever does and needs to talk about it PM me and I can do my best to help.

My truck has loose wire that no dealership or backyard mechanic will touch! The dealership/company will not order a recall on the defaulty wires.....it's happening to more and more vehicles.....nothing is being done!
DONT BUY A JEEP!!!!!!!!!! I REPEAT>>>>>>DONT BUY A JEEP!!!!!!

All I can do is wiggle the wire....drive a mile, wiggle the wire....drive 8 miles, wiggle the wire....drive 2 blocks, wiggle the wire.....wigggle the wire.....drive 10 miles, wiggle the wire.....ANXIETY ATTACK!!!!!

DD I would pull all the easy connectors apart and spray wd40 in them. Its usually where the problem starts on Jeeps. They corrode inside and if you pull any apart you will see the pins have turned green. Worked On the one I built. :wink:

Latest posts

Back