Another northern californiaian! vacaville to be exact!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, Im going to make this kinda short because I am on a public computer and when I get back to my computer I will post pictures and all!

I am 21 years old, been building bikes with my pops for years. I currently have a 1950 Schwinn Phantom, stripped down bear metal built in a board track style (before I get yelled at, it was a rusty peice of junk when I bought it!)

I also have a JC Higgins Mainliner I just built for my girl, it is candy red and pearl white powder coated!

and lastly I just built a 1966 Schwinn American formy sister in law!

I have several bikes and am always working on them too. I mainly do beach cruisers, middle weights and balloon tire bikes! I am always on the look out for schwinn middle weights, I love the late 50s early 60s schwinns!

I am also very into hot rods and custom cars and I drive a '56 buick wagon daily!

Thats all for now, I have been lurking for a while on here, but just posted an intro!

Thanks

Brent

heck the sact. guys arent even on now but theres alot more of us!
btw.... every 2nd sat. of the month we do a ride starting at college ...you should come on one(that is if you havent already)
theyre normally posted in the event section

sensor said:
heck the sact. guys arent even on now but theres alot more of us!
btw.... every 2nd sat. of the month we do a ride starting at college ...you should come on one(that is if you havent already)
theyre normally posted in the event section
WELCOME FROM: SACRAMENTO :mrgreen:

yep we have a full on nor cal group now lol. this is adam i work at college cyclery in sacto. i am personally in galt which is another cow town lol. welcome and dont worry about the phantom here just dont post that over on the schwinn forum or they might put out a hit on u :mrgreen: here we encourage such things for the most part

Back