Another new guy clocking in!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys,
Sensor just shamed me into saying who I am... so my name is Chris, I'm 28, and call Huntington Beach California home. I work as a freelance teacher and like all kinds of old and historical stuff like 19th and 20th century social history and vintage technology. I've had a model T Ford since I was 14, and I kinda started looking for a cruiser bike a year ago. So first I was looking at modern things, then I realized I really wanted a Schwinn Autocycle, then I kinda wanted a 1920s motorbike, and in the meantime I won my Hawthorne Flyer frame on ebay. I've had a lot of fun researching and talking to bike guys and I look foward to getting my Hawthorne on the road and riding it.
Thanks!

Welcome! I sold a very similar/the same frame, fork and headbadge to member Oldy57. You might want to shoot him a message and see what he has found out about it. Good luck with it. Make sue you post pictures of it when you are finished. I kinda kick myself for selling mine.

Latest posts

Back