Another minnesota guy

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey, been on the site a few times thought i would put on my intro.I worked at a few schwinn bike shops back in the 80s raced BMX, did the road bike thing :roll: started building bikes a few years ago,old baloontire bikes 1930s to 1950s . me and MANGEYCAT are thinking about building a cool rat rod bike here is my shed lota bikes in it we added about 4 more since this pic was taken take care

theshed.jpg

Howdy Partna! Nice Herd ya got there.. What is the green possible schwinn, blk banana seat bike? I would like to see some pics of that.. The muscle bike thing is in full bloom here for some reason (I blame the Walmart krates, lol).

Nice collection you have to show pics of this bike in the gallery. I think I have his brother or cousin or something. Havent seen many of them with that paint scheme Welcome to the site. Check yor messages also.
theshed.jpg

hey buddy .and to the guy about the shwinn im building that fast back right now and i plan on geting pics and text on it soon i dont know how to get pics in here yet but i see my buddy does he help me im sure .

NICE BIKES!!

that bikes got some serious muscle !!! 8)

i really like the style of the racks, is that a batwing fender light too !!

MANGEYCAT said:
hey buddy .and to the guy about the shwinn im building that fast back right now and i plan on geting pics and text on it soon i dont know how to get pics in here yet but i see my buddy does he help me im sure .
Cool beans..

Latest posts

Back