Another Epic Trash Find

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Going to work this morning and saw this bad boy in the garbage, shame. In the trunk it went. Tires hold air to my surprise. Needs some brake work, but in relatively good condition. Has a nice custom gel seat on it and 20 inch tires. Chain is rusty. It's a Free Agent Trail Duster. I think made by BMX? Anyone know anything about these or the value in this condition if I sell as is?? Thanks in advance...

DSCN3167_zps794b849f.jpg

Freeagent since 82'? I believe maybe 84'

That looks to be a mid early 2000's model with those wheels and the 14mm axles..
Could ask 110, and probably get anywhere from. 60 to 80 pretty easy for that rate..

And all the same complete profit for getting outta trash

iven said:
Freeagent since 82'? I believe maybe 84'

That looks to be a mid early 2000's model with those wheels and the 14mm axles..
Could ask 110, and probably get anywhere from. 60 to 80 pretty easy for that rate..

And all the same complete profit for getting outta trash
Yeah about then!

Down here in the Tampa area they think Agents are rare, so the prices are insanely high. Wish I could find one in the trash!

Wow, really? That much, huh? I thought maybe I could get $20 or so for it at best. I'm more into the vintage cruisers so kind of unfamiliar w/ this type of bike. I'll fix the brakes this weekend and put it up for $75 OBO for a quick flip on craigslist. Wish I could ride this, but I'm 6'8" so pretty sure this will not be a rider for me. :shock: Thanks again and I appreciate the info.

Heck of a trash find!

There is a kid David Grant, kills it on a BMX bike, hes about 6'8" looks like a Giraffe riding a scooter.

David-Grant-Bike-600x400.jpg

SpringWebUpdate-15.jpg

Diamond Dogg said:
Wow, really? That much, huh? I thought maybe I could get $20 or so for it at best. I'm more into the vintage cruisers so kind of unfamiliar w/ this type of bike. I'll fix the brakes this weekend and put it up for $75 OBO for a quick flip on craigslist. Wish I could ride this, but I'm 6'8" so pretty sure this will not be a rider for me. :shock: Thanks again and I appreciate the info.
Ive only seen a few on the CL around me and all are listed for atleast a hundred. Id put $120 obo whats the worst they can do talk you down to $100

I found this free agent in the dump a few years back..The bike had that gyro front end..I found a shock and disc and put it on ..I then gave it to a little kid in
the neighbour hood..he loved that little tank..lol
100_1296.jpg

Back