another chicks machine!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Had time yesterday so stopped back into the recycle shop, I had a good look around the bike rack, there was few different ones from last week but I found this.
Firmstrong, never heard of them but there is a "made in China" sticky on the bottom, so quality wise it really is a stab in the dark!
Its steel so I can cut n stuff...actually the plan is..... Im seeing a lot of blokes stretching their bikes and I think its time I joined this game!
So a nice big stretch and in SOK tradition a fatter rear tyre.
Im really into the actual design of this chicks bike, its almost a blokes bike with that top tube bending upwards but still a chicks bike coz it joins in the same place as at the bottom as do traditional womens bikes.
well anyway its nowhere near as girlie as "Princess Harry" in terms of looks, even though it has matching guards and wheels!
$25 they stung me for this one, it only has a punctured rear, tyre side walls have cracks but it has some good tread!
So im planning to stretch this but leave the riding position untouched for comfort purpose's , this bike will be the mate for Blue Meanie and is for the wife!
PXL_20230630_200651157.jpg

It has these cool wide bars, Hmmmmm they may be lucky to stay on this!
PXL_20230630_200915993.jpg

INspiration for this build came from a FB group im associated with "Lifes Too Short To Ride Boring Bikes" really just a show n shine site, there is build picks but nothing like on here! ive picked up a few ideas from this group and can recommend it for bicycle eye candy!
This is the bike thats inspiring this build!...while we wont be going as low as this I will be incorporating the "SOK" slam on its guts suspension! and that should suffice!
and dont ya just love the , what looks to be, car battery on this!
Stretch bike.png

Latest posts

Back