An original Pig Bike?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
63   0   0
What do you think?

s-l1600.jpg

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Sch...l-Owner-/152130742661?&_trksid=p2056016.l4276

Sure is! Nice catch on that one, very cool bike. Looks like mom and dad went to the LBS and got a banana seat, sissy bar, ape hangers, and slick and added it to the family Schwinn.

It has the early Troxel solo polo with the springs,, neat seat!

I like those 20" DX bikes. They look cool with the tank also. Try finding a metal tank though..HaHa About $400 or more if you find one. They used to sell repop ones on Ebay for $125.

Sure, I've cold worked forks back and/or into alignment more than a couple of times, but one only worked once at the factory is better to have. Not to mention the shock to the rest of the bike when slammed hard enough to do that. It'll be fine more than likely, but undamaged is always nicer imo.
:forum:

I'll bet the paint shines bright. Put a springer on it and it'll be a great rider. As for value, there aren't many real pig bikes out there so that may make it worth more to someone.

Back