An awesome 4th weekend

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Body: Kokomo, In... Mind: in the gutter. Soul: in
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Well I had an AWESOME 4th weekend! Kokomo had a concert in the park like the past few years but this year rocked! Molly Hatchet with special guest Roger's Ritual on Thursday, Here come the Mummies with guest 26 West on Friday, and last night was 38 Special and Flyin' Blynd! Then fireworks! The place was packed and I had to park nearly a mile from the stage but it was great! They did have the bass up so loud you could barely make out the lead singer and parking was a nightmare, and they had a big fence set up as a safety precaution (fireworks) that everyone complained about walking around but it was still a rockin' good time. Then they also had a great turnout for the car show too. I made sure my phone was charged so I could get pics but many pics didn't turn out because of the crowd and poor lighting.

IMG_3003.jpg

IMG_3004.jpg

IMG_3005.jpg

IMG_3006.jpg

IMG_3007.jpg

IMG_3014.jpg

They also had this replica on display in front of the courthouse of the first Elwood Haynes car
IMG_3008.jpg

IMG_3009.jpg

IMG_3010.jpg

IMG_3011.jpg

IMG_3012.jpg

IMG_3013.jpg

IMG_3016.jpg

IMG_3024.jpg

Latest posts

Back