AMF Roadmaster Western Flyer Buzz Bike 2 + 1 "wheelie bike"

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
COnversaion started....

I'll be in your area Tuesday. I'll buy if the price is right.

Thanks to all for the interest in my bike. I've got quite a few members interested in buying it and I sure hope it finds a great new home.
I wanted to post a little more about it.
It was just pulled out of a shed where it has been setting for quite awhile. It looks complete to me and in good shape but it will need a total restoration job. The chrome is rusting, there is a dent or two on the fenders. It still has the original redline slick but it's rotted. The frame looks great and I didn't notice any damage.
I think my pics make it look pretty good but I don't want to mislead anyone.
I think it's a great find and am realizing how rare it is to see in any condition.
Thanks again guys.

Thanks so much guys for all who showed interest in our bike.
I'm so glad we were able to find this gem and bring it out of it's hiding place and back into the light.
We've found a buyer for it and hope he enjoys getting it as much as we did finding it.
Thanks again and hopefully we can dig something else out and come back to see you guys.

Jax something must have got mixed up at FedEx because thats not the same bike we shipped.
Please send it back and we'll get the issue corrected. ;)
enjoy

nice job Jaxon.
I wish I would have known this was right here in Missouri.
Let me know when & if it for sale again. Maybe I have something here of interest to you. On my list of wants still.

Found this AMF Roadmaster Western Flyer Buzz Bike 2 + 1 "wheelie bike" today.
I cant find much info on it but it sure is cool.
I got it to resell but don't have an idea what to value it at.
Any interest? Located in Kansas City Mo.

will pay 500.00 if you will ship it

doubt 500 will do it, and if it would, I'll drive up and get her... very cool bike, hope the other one comes out as nice.

Back