Amazing find at LBS....

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I stopped by today at The Bicycle Shop in brunswick and needed some tubes and rim stripes for my Monark and me and the owner were chatting about old and new bikes and parts and such. Well I asked him to see if he could order me a weathered brooks saddle so he looked then said he can't get the seats anymore... so I was bummed and we talked about the seat I have now and he said he remembered a old bike someone brought in a long time ago having a older brooks saddle well he walkes into the back and returned 5 mins later with this!

edajudub.jpg

eze9emeg.jpg

Not only is it the weathered look I wanted but its aged/vintage just like I have been searching for... I asked him how much and he said to let him think a few so I beat around looking at the new 3Gs and such well I asked him a few mins later and he said "man just take it, put some saddle conditioner on and enjoy" I was beyond happy. I recommend this shop to anyone looking for anything bike related he will help you as much as possible.

Now to clean up the chrome or leave it ratty and as is!

upu4y8a2.jpg

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SIII using Tapatalk 2

Great score! That looks to be in great shape!

Will post a pic once my new tires come in tomorrow and I get it all cleaned up and take pics...

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SIII using Tapatalk 2

Back