always preview your posts!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think that has to be on purpose. That pic of the guy has been a pretty big internet meme

I'm still trying to figure out if he's trying to impress men or women... most women I know could care less about pistols and guitars... :roll:

and the kids bed is just priceless!! whata ya wanna bet its still in his room at moms house...

Ya know he never rode a bike in his life..Ok maybe to the Deli...Love the kids bed.. :wink:

I wonder if "Dirty Sanchez" is the bike, his nickname, or something he does that I can not discuss here?......... :lol:

jonvo4591 said:
did anyone else notice that those guitars are controllers from guitar hero? Maybe all the pistols are airsoft guns.... :mrgreen:

I didn't want to look at the picture that long but they are. Laughing my head off.

That guy in the picture has a few pics floating around the web in other disturbing poses like the one above. Its probably a joke or a perv.

My six year old looked over my shoulder as I was viewing the moron with his plastic guitars and now he keeps asking me to explain what a "Dirty Sanchez" is.
The joys of parenthood :roll: Note to self ...Do not Google Dirty Sanchez, he is not a mexican folk hero.

2manybikes said:
My six year old looked over my shoulder as I was viewing the moron with his plastic guitars and now he keeps asking me to explain what a "Dirty Sanchez" is.
The joys of parenthood :roll: Note to self ...Do not Google Dirty Sanchez, he is not a mexican folk hero.

To answer his question it's, an electroclash band from Los Angeles, California.

Back