Aluminum Bike Trunk

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So by the above two posts, I can tell I'm not the only person that thinks things are odd there.

I think it's odd to have a website like that and so few products.

Not a terrible bad price for real metal, though what is really wrong with good plastic for something like that, especially if it could be half the price?
My problem is that I always have too big, or oddly shaped stuff that doesnt fit a hard trunk.

I bought one of these from a shop in KCM, a red one. I haven't done anything with it. Original purchase thought related to a build off bike starting point.

Cool models I guess. I've done the same thing with old cassette or 8-track cases. You can find them in so many different covers or finishes. I've had them with black leather, vinyl brown croc-skin , and a few others. And most of them are wood underneath so they are easy to attach to a rack.

I bought one of these from a shop in KCM, a red one. I haven't done anything with it. Original purchase thought related to a build off bike starting point.
A few photos of mine. The company name is stamped into the top cover. The inside is lined and has a rubber sealing gasket at the opening. I bought this one at a KC bike shop. It has a few scuffs from being handled. Otherwise the fit and finish is nicely done.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1389136893.986270.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1389136915.145351.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1389136934.793249.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1389136965.985176.jpg

Back