All you guys with red tires, post your bike pic!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi to everyone, I'm a new member here, this would be my first post. I've just recently got into fixing up bikes recently, I'm a car guy first and foremost but customizing/fixing up old bikes is cheaper and quicker which means more fun for me.

Anyway, I bought some red tires for my 26" Cruiser, and I'm looking for ideas for color schemes in regards to the frame, wheels, spokes, all that good stuff. Soon as I can, I'll post a pic of my bike which is absolutely nothing special, but it was free, so I'm looking to transform it into something really cool.

I love the site, and I love the creativity and dedication people seem to have for these bikes!

Thanks to anyone who can post some pics and give me some ideas!

Hey, welcome to the forum! (some might suggest an intro in the intro section)

Here are mine (*edit: replaced them with bigger pics, because everyone else had big pics):

2816601366_0f6f1d0e7b_o.jpg

DevilWing, with the bright red versions, double-eagle tread.

3335923561_da28021f79_b.jpg

the Ratty RoadMaster, with brick red, double-eagle tread.

Let's see the frame you are working with!

Welcome friend......Now check out thos two bikes already....Should give you a nice idea already with thos beauties..... :D

the first one is my murray motorbike that i built, first motorbike i built. briggs motor.
100_4383.jpg
this one is the first rat bike i built. columbia frame, murray springer, hand made rear copper fender.
100_4180.jpg

Just a late 70's Huffy.....but it's one of my favorites.

100_1732.jpg

my superbe. i kept the tires and rims but sold the rest. the tires an rims are going on another bike i am building.

Outlaw

JWSMOCKUPBIKES119.jpg

Thanks guys for all the pics, Very cool stuff! RZ94, I've been trying to figure out what kind of cruiser mine is, and your frame looks dead on with mine! And neccessaryevil, your bike pics on the main page insprired me to get some red tires for mine! Well, soon enough I'll start a thread showing my progress on the bike. I'm assuming Bike build-off is the right place to do this?

Regards to all!

Welcome, and there is an intro section that lets everyone know who you are, and there is a bike build section along with a Ratrod Bike buildoff which is a layback fun competition that ends Aug 1st and as far as turbo buicks I used to own a 87 Gran National....long gone but fun while it lasted along with the five Gran sports long gone :cry: .

P1020965.jpg

Sadly this bike doesn't exist like this anymore, it's being made into a motorbike!

Back