All sorts of stuff/ truck load

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
So I pick all this up from a family friend to help sell most of it and maybe keep a couple. Her husband passed away a few years ago, unfortunately before I really got into the bikes deep. Need to go back and pick up another truckload of stuff. I'll post better pics possibly later today.

Couple thing I know are in there is 2 early haro bikes. One is a dart. Unsure on the other. Yellow schwinn stingray, 5 speed huffy super stock II, looks to be in killer condition once it's cleaned up. Girls schwinn star dust.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    365.3 KB · Views: 287
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    485 KB · Views: 295
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    343.3 KB · Views: 276
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    396.3 KB · Views: 272
I would be interested in the Huffy SS if you decide to part with it.

Looking for info these haros and the GTO deluxe 24. Value and year, thanks

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    438 KB · Views: 247
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    383.3 KB · Views: 235
Nice stuff Jarod! That Huffy is a good one, looks like it has all the good parts like the shifter and console. The chrome console is always hard to find for those.

The Haro is neat too, reminds me of the Hutch HPV.

Nice stuff Jarod! That Huffy is a good one, looks like it has all the good parts like the shifter and console. The chrome console is always hard to find for those.

The Haro is neat too, reminds me of the Hutch HPV.

Thanks, yeah the huffy SS and stingray are going to stay. Everything will probably go.

One more load, sorry most of this stuff I'm not selling on here. It's just not worth the time and money to ship. Maybe a couple of the higher price bikes other than that its just not worth it.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    362 KB · Views: 215
Last edited:
Back