Admiral Bike

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A friend brought me 2 womens bikes the other day. They are both Admiral brand I think, both appear to be complete down to the light on the front fender. Does any one know where to look for serial numbers? Once I figure out how to post pictures I will send out a few good shots. Thanks for the help. Bikeman48 (Milwukee, Wi.)

Forgot to introduce myself, handle is Bikeman48. I work on a computer all day doing design work on a solid modeling pacakage for a gearing company with lots of paperwork to go with it. I repair and sell bikes as a hobby (is 80 bikes in the basement and more in the garage a hobby or am I a packrat) mostly kids bikes and mountain bikes. Old bikes are hard to find in Milwaukee so I have to get away from the city to find any good deals.

I was looking at the bike from the above listing and it has a Musselmanhub Co. Coaster brake hub made in Cleveland Ohio U.S.A. (36 hole). One of the bikes has a tank to hold the batteries for the light on the front fenderand arear mounted drop stand with the clip on the rear fender.

Back