Added 3

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
I've been trying to avoid buying any more bikes, but yesterday I fell off the wagon and spent a big chunk of change. Purchased a nice original 1966 Schwinn Fastback, early 1900's Napolean wood rim and a Schwinn Deluxe Cruiser 100th Anniversary reproduction. I'll post photos later.

At least you bought quality stuff. If you start buying up Next and Roadmaster bikes then you have a problem.

I might be able to help you out with your sickness crassly, I am in Minnesota and could help ease your pain by buying some of your bikes or at lest coming out to look at them :mrgreen: , Great collection!

Nick.

Wildcat said:
Rat Rod said:
Maybe you should join a support group. :lol:

I thought this was the support group. No wonder my garage is full!
You wont get any support for the guys on here..lol :wink:

Cool Fastback,really like the black. Looks like you still have a lot of room for expansion,let me know if that Phantom gets in your way.

Nice early sprint sprocket fastback, you going to put some tires on the Napoleon ? Looks like my shapleigh special almost

You are my blankin hero!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im not as sick as i thought. By the way nice bikes i had a new green phantom repop 100th it was very nice lookin Later MB

Rat Rod said:
Maybe you should join a support group. :lol:

I thought that's what this forum was ? :D

Crassly said:
The Fastback:
MVC-012S_zpsdcd1c789.jpg

The Cruiser:
MVC-013S_zpsb5ac3f5a.jpg

The Napolean:
MVC-014S_zps2268ea09.jpg

The reason I haven't been buying bikes:
MVC-015S_zps322ac920.jpg

Fixed your img links.

Crassly said:

The reason you haven't been buying bikes is because you aren't selling enough - I saw at least one Cleveland Welding in there - put them back in circulation and you'll be able to buy MORE Bikes! Robert

Back