ACT Testing...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Three weeks till the big day.. The make it or break it test.. It determines what colleges you will be permitted to goto.. BAH! I took a pretest on the math today, i got about half right! I DIDNT LEARN MOST OF THE STUFF ON THE TEST! :x My school system makes me sick...

good luck with that. do you know anyone who can tutor you in the areas you're unfamiliar with?

You can learn anything if you put your mind to it. Find a cute smart girl to study with. You'll have no trouble with motivation. Perhaps some trouble with concentration though.

I wish you the best of luck, Rick. The ACT test has questions about everything. Don't be pressured to know everything on there. Some of the questions on there are from subjects that some schools never even touched. The maximum amount of points one can get on the ACT test is 36, 18 points will be accepted into an average college. My cousin gave me a huge book called "Score higher points on the ACT Test". It has some pretty good tips in it. Look for key words and read the directions very carefully. Common sense always comes first, go with your instincts. If that doesn't work, just guess. :wink:

I try my best in school and get good grades, but I do not understand some aspects of my classes. How will reading Shakespeare help me later in life? :? I spend a good hour every day of my spare time doing homework and studying. Last year, I got really stressed out in school. This year, I just let most of my stress go and yet still manage to get better grades than last year. I always studied before Geometry tests, but one time I didn't to see what would happen, and I got a 99%. It's best just to calm down and relax before taking a test. Rick, don't worry about the ACT at all. I've taken tests where I'd totally flip out looking at all of the questions, and I would get very stressed out. Then I slapped myself in the face and thought that I had to get through this, and stress won't answer the problems. When confronted with an algebra problem, forget all of the methods your teachers told you and think common sense first; trial and error the multiple choice answers for X.

Ricky, before you take the ACT test, go to bed an hour earlier than you would usually do, have mama make you a very yummy breakfast, and talk to as much girls as possible to cool your nerves down. Treat the ACT test as a friend, lol. Don't look the test over. Ignore the question after the one you're working on. Do them one by one. I know you'll get a decent grade on the ACT, I read your posts and know how your brain works, Hehehehe :mrgreen: . No need to stress; you'll do good. :D

No use sweating the test. Here's my story. I took the ACT in '71. I scored a 28 Comp. 30 in math and 32 in science. I got accepted at the University of Illinois but couldn't swing financing. Went to a junior college for a year then dropped out. :oops:
Went to school in Italy and learned art and metal engraving, then later learned machining and did that until I retired. 8) So whether you do good or bad on the test, it still may or may not matter overall in your life. Just do the best you can. B607

Thanks so much guys.. All i can do is my best. Bah i think its ignorant to let a test decide what colleges and crap u can get into. like.. What about kids who do poorly on tests? thats so not fair lol. SAY A PRAYER...

Specticals, testicals, wallet, watch. Amen. :lol:

Latest posts

Back