ACDC tickets

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ACDC tickets went on sale for Atlanta this past Saturday and my son went to the ticket place and was able to score four tickets. It sold out in less than 30 minuites. We got in the nose bleed section, but never having seen ACDC live, it will be a great family outing for sure. Thanks!!!

I saw them lower Angus from the ceiling banging a bell to the opening of "heck's Bells" in the 5 season center in Cedar Rapids, Iowa during the Back in Black tour back in 1980 hahaha man I am old! but I still know how to rock with the best of them :)

remember the Back in Black movie? It came out my junior or senior year in h.s. I'd love to see it again. It was a documentary of them touring.

The family and I went to see them last night at the Philips Arena in Atlanta. After the opening band, The Answer, from N. Ireland played, AC/DC came on and made it one of those concerts where just about everyone there knew every word of every song. Those in attendance ranged in age from early teens to mostly "older people" like me. I thought Malcom and Angus can still play the rifts as good as they did 30 years ago. Brian might have sandbagged on the vocals in one or two places, but he made up for it in many others. The stage back drop was kinda interesting too. It was a full scale animated replica of a steam train wreck. Although my family is now grown up, we enjoy taking in a concert together each year as a family outing, and AC/DC is a band that the whole family has rocked with at one point or the other. It was a great time! Thanks!!!

"Remember when you cranked up AC/DC to tick off your parents?"

It still does.

But when my kids crank it we just start singing the lyrics together. \m/ \m/

Although I like to enjoy many different kinds of music, this may seem strange and I'm sure I'm not alone in this. I still watch Lawrence Welk just about every week. Thanks!!!

Apparently they're touring Aussie and NZ in 2010. Can't wait! They haven't been here in New Zealand since about '96 or 7 I think. Man that was a top concert!

Looking at the European itinerary for the AC/DC tour, currently still some tickets for Dublin, Glasgow, Cologne, Munich, Leipzig, Olslo, and Amsterdam. Everything else is sold out already. Thanks!!!

Back