A Very Important Notice!!!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
THANKS STEVE, for steppin up and doing a site where NOT restos go, NOT full Chopper$$ Go, but us Ratters, Hot rodders, customizers, scavengers, collectors /Hunters of used stuff , budgeteers, begginers, moderate builders, and every body inbetween, can go for alittle info with people U probably never meet. And ask the simpleist fundamentle questions..like how U paint w/ spray can??..and NOT get run over for asking :wink:

....Sooo is everybody Ready!!......

HIP....HIP.....HOOORRRAAAAAAYYYY!!!!!!!

[ok some one continue then pass it on] :wink:

yea I love this place (too much) there has been a great bunch of guys assemble here some go missing after awhile but hopefully they all find their way home!
only thing that surprises me about this place is with all the new people in the last few months this still holds Most users ever online was 20 on Mon Oct 02, 2006 3:50 pm" there wernt more than 20 users back then lol

Man...thanks guys...honestly though, I'm just a wretch saved by grace. :wink:

I tip my hat to you fellahs for joining up and keepin' it lively. I think the coolest part is to see such a broad spectrum of creative bikes being built that all seem to fit in just right. The lack of egos in this joint is what keeps it fun.

I had no idea the forum would have taken off back in September when I fired it up for the first time. I hope we are able to keep as friendly, creative and helpful as it has been over the past 9 months.

Lookin' forward to many more miles with you knucklebusters!

Yeah steve, My man, id like to say thanks for all the chances you gave me in the beginning, Ive learned alot from you guys, One of the most important things is respect... I appreciate what you do Keeping the site going ALOT!! I look forward to coming home everyday after school and reading all the new posts, It's one of the many joyous things in my life, lol Okay im getting cheesy now But, What you do steve is greatly appreciated, Thanks man. Oh and thanks for not giving me the boot.

ricksterr1221 said:
Yeah steve, My man, id like to say thanks for all the chances you gave me in the beginning, Ive learned alot from you guys, One of the most important things is respect... I appreciate what you do Keeping the site going ALOT!! I look forward to coming home everyday after school and reading all the new posts, It's one of the many joyous things in my life, lol Okay im getting cheesy now But, What you do steve is greatly appreciated, Thanks man. Oh and thanks for not giving me the boot.
you have grown alot in a few months ricky
I knew ya could do it :)

Thanks Steve for allowing a bunch of misfits a place to hang and share our misfit hobby. I agree about the lack of ego's being a refreshing change of pace. This a fun and safe place to be. Thanks again.
blessings.

jeff

steve, i'm sure you got my pm after the build off, so you already know how i feel, thanks again!

(go kev!)

oct.

Thank you Steve, many times over.

And a thank you to those members here who keep the forum hoppin'

This is a great community. The only flames around here are painted on the bikes :D

-Mp

Hooch said:
ricksterr1221 said:
you have grown alot in a few months ricky
I knew ya could do it :)

THANKS HOOCH!!

Thanks Steve ...you have built a cool ride for us Rat Freaks .
I feel privileged to be here with so many good people around me .
It is really a shame we are all so far apart , I know I would cruise with
everyone here if I could .

Mark

That would be the most awsomest thing ever!! Everybody and there friends cruising... That would be sooooooooo sweet...

Steve, this site has taken over as my #1 place to hang out! Everyone seems to come here to enjoy one another's views. Just in the short time I've been here, I've been impressed with the way everyone's bike building abilities have matured. This is almost like going to a bike building/customizing school! Something new can be learned on a daily basis, very cool! :wink:

From the beginning, you guys made me feel comfortable and always had the answers to the question. Everyone on this board (even Ricky :mrgreen: ) is what makes it great! Thank you all!

Steve, I can never express enough how much enjoyment you and your little bike forum have given me. I will always be Ratty thanks to you! Keep on Keeping on! 8)
Chainsaw

Back