A pedicab

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not the most sophisticated... but the price was right AND it has a gold stem! FUN
553469_4274332825392_1868406904_n.jpg

I remember a very pretty Russian gal in short lycra shorts pedaling me and a friend around San Diego on one of those. I wasn't going to do it, but the younger kid paid for it just to watch her pedal. It was worth it for me! :D

Sorry... what were we talking about again?

CRASH said:
I remember a very pretty Russian gal in short lycra shorts pedaling me and a friend around San Diego on one of those. I wasn't going to do it, but the younger kid paid for it just to watch her pedal. It was worth it for me! :D

Sorry... what were we talking about again?

I would have done the same..LOL..any pictures..haha..

Is that the one that was Near Boston Mass? There was one in the Boston area for sale. I was thinking about going to look at it .It had been for sale for a while .. But after thinking it over I didnt want to have to store it in my Garage ..But It looked really neat though .. The one in Boston was also a make a offer deal & I didnt want to waste a trip for it with out a set price .. Nice find though, it should be a fun project congrats .. :D

This was here in Seattle. I do have a few upgrades in mind but it's down on the list and I have to pay off some powder coating that will be done next week or the week after before I'll have any budget. FUN!

Back