A little Wet Here

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
It was raining pretty hard this morning so I drove my Jeep.....lucky thing I was up to tyhe door jams (1.5 ft) twice. I stopped and took some photos of my usual route.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I feel you brother, every time it rains I have to swim to the shed if I want to work on anything.

Literally 30 minutes later and it's STILL RAINING!

Some of my parts bikes are underwater!

dsc00271hg.jpg

I donated a couple of hours sandbagging at a Glass Company yesterday.I'm due to go back at 14:30 today.Darn it, that means I'll miss Chat at Cruizados today.

Last year it was a drought. I've heard it said that it takes a flood to break a drought. I think they're right. Glad my house is on top of a hill. Gary

Outskirts hope your water doesn't rise any more wet belongings suck. Gary the Fox river in Geneva sits pretty low the only things that can flood are the park on an island a restaurant and this rich pushy developers fancy hotels lower floor. Every thing else in town is high

Being south of you Gary were getting it bad as well. We have several houses flooded along the Dupage river and a lot of streets over run. Making it tricky at best to get around Plainfield. We've been lucky with our house, though the sump had been running more than not, it's finaly slowing also. I saw the river had started to drop a tiny bit on my way home last night.

Back