a great day!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hooch were you painting with the door closed?

lol it was a nice day here too.

:eek: It was a great day, I was the talk of the school.. I dont know if i should tell ya why.. Its a hilarious story buuuut if my parents found out what happend after Homecoming id be In alot of trouble.

.... I partied with my friends.. Met up with this girl, We walked to meijer, Wich is like 2 miles away, at liek 12midnight lol, We rode the Penny pony and then yeah :mrgreen: I was a little Tipsy.

It's been a pretty good couple of days. Then again I'm outta town on vacation :D . Did have some back problems on a ride we did though which wasn't so great. http://locojoe.com/bikeblog/archives/15 ... -2007.html

frisoc_trail.jpg

Did have some back problems on a ride we did though which wasn't so great
ummmm dude. you're not getting old are you?

Have the tree's started to change yet? Bolivar is beautiful when the leaves change.

jeff

edit:
whoa, my bad...I just looked at your pic again, your lying in a pile of "changed" leaves. :D

well some of you know I have Parkinson's disease and I struggle at times and latley its been worse
and yesterday I went to my neurologist and he finally put me on the meds that I have wanted to be on. within 15 minutes I felt like a new man
I havent felt this good in years!
I went from barely being able to move to feeling like I can do cartwheels!
so yesterday was a great day but today is even better :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Firewalker said:
thats great to hear Hooch! all of us could use more days like that. I wish many more for ya!!!!

In my job I tend to meet people on thier bad days.... :( but it makes me happy to know I was there trying to make things better in one way or another..
thanks and people can never truly show enuff appreciation for fire fighters and law enforcement!

Glad to hear it HOOCH! I need to goto doctors, Somthings seriously wrong with my legs, Like the inside of my bone hurts, The slightest touch or bump KILLS! And my shoulders hurting me too.. In the words of Garth Brooks,
"I'm much to young, To feel this .... old"

Back