A good day in bike land

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
So the wifey (Littlebluetrike) and I scored pretty good today. As I was finalizing my deal, she called me up to brag about her find. I'll show hers first.

IMG_0214 by LowpowerD, on Flickr
1980 Schwinn Town and Country Tri-wheeler.

And now for mine.

IMG_0217 by LowpowerD, on Flickr
Ladies Hawthorne. Looks like Huffman built?

IMG_0211 by LowpowerD, on Flickr
No head badge but it looks also to be a Huffman built bike. Western flyer tires, wrap around chain guard and a springer fork!

IMG_0212 by LowpowerD, on Flickr

Last but not least, Western Auto tire pump.

IMG_0216 by LowpowerD, on Flickr

IMG_0215 by LowpowerD, on Flickr

Thanks for looking, good hunting!

The last bike is Huffman built also. If you're interested in selling, please send me a PM.

We all know that my trike was the best find...Just need to wax her up and new tires than off I go to the farmers market to fill the basket. She's got a different hub setting compared to my other two girls. Dave showed me as he held one tire and i moved the pedals the one tire moves then he held the other tire and released the privious one it moves with the other chain. She's a 1980's model.

I better get him to clean out the garage more if I want fourth one.

That nice barn fresh Women's skip tooth ain't going very far either. *MINE*

He can have his clunky house painted blue horse for himself though :D

Great finds Dave! Where did you find that stuff??? & tell LittleBlue, the trike is cool, but I still like the "blue horse"! :lol: Seriously they are all neat stuff!

LittleBlueTrike said:
You seriously think we would share about our honey hole online?

I'm gonna sneak up there some weekend & follow you guys! :lol: :lol:

Back