A few of my fresh finds

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys...and gals :wink: I have been very busy in the last few weeks with work and other things but managed to purchase a few bikes and thought i would share a pic or two :D This is my Schwinn,the previous owner said it is a 1962,doesn't have original saddle but the frame has been repainted and has hand painted gold pinstripes,looks ok but i am going to have to make a few changes :mrgreen:
P1020852.jpg

This is my dragster muscle bike,the front fork is bent but no big deal,has a Rat Fink look to it and fits an adult great beacause of the 24" rear wheel,will make a cool custom hot rod 8)
P1020876.jpg

This is my CCM Rambler,owner said it's a 1942 Rear hub is stamped 1937 CCM. Has 28" wheels,this one is barn fresh,seat and peddles are not original but still a cool find!
P1020874.jpg

I picked up this old Rollfast,owner said it's a 1938 It had a custom paint job done in hot pink with white stripes and accents,cool looking chic bike but i had to change the saddle as the one it came with looked awful.Great bike for the Pink Panther :shock:
P1020859.jpg

Picked up this Nishiki go-fast,nice clean ride with a tall frame. And that concludes some of my fresh finds :D Hope you enjoyed.
P1020840.jpg

Nice score. Is that the one that was in Grimsby? I was gonna go check it out but figured I didn't need a 3rd 28er. There should be an F in the serial# on the top of the seat tube if its a 42'. The 1937 on the hub is just the year the hubs were patent.
Torpedo said:
This is my CCM Rambler,owner said it's a 1942 Rear hub is stamped 1937 CCM. Has 28" wheels,this one is barn fresh,seat and peddles are not original but still a cool find!
P1020874.jpg

Hey Rob,no this one wasn't from Grimsby or even close,i checked the serial number and the letter is an "H" I was thinking of doing a military build on this one but i'm very busy right now and have to many projects on the go as it is but time will tell :D I really want to do some work on my Schwinn but that's on the back burner for now too.

Back