a few changes.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jan

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is what I startet with: A red singel-speed Kronan. Kronan is a swedish bike, a modern version of a military bike used during world war two-
Billede0211.jpg

they are quit common in Denmark, in lots of different colours. I decided to make a few very easy changes. I'm going to paint the fenders black (mayby with some stripes or something), they rust really fast, and as it rains a lot in DK fenders are quit handy if you don't like to get wet all over your back. I also think it would suit the bike with white tires.
The Green one behind my bike is a Nirve, Paul Frank .It belongs to my girlfriend.
Billede0424.jpg

Billede0420.jpg

Billede0421.jpg

Sidenote: In Dk we call the children's seat in front a "tractor seat" because of the look of it.

Uncle Stretch said:
Looks alot more racey. I thought that you had to have front brakes on your bikes in Denmark?

I actually think you're right, there has to be two seperate breaks on new bikes I think. I think mayby the shop owner bought from it from outside Denmark? butthe police don't pay to mutch attention to that.

How did you hear about this?

changed the handlebars and added a carrier in the front, still needs a new paintjob.

DSC00021.jpg

DSC00024.jpg

DSC00023.jpg

DSC00022.jpg

Latest posts

Back