A few barn finds

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Hello everyone,
I have a few bicycles that I may want to sell but honestly I don't have a clue of value! Building a Hot Rod and a 1940, Rollfast so I need some cash (if I spend one more family dime I get to sleep in the workshop)
One 26"(ish) middle weight 3 speed BSA boy’s bike, complete...good condition barn find...needs a bit of maint and it's ready to ride
One 26" late 40's Columbia girls balloon tire bike survivor barn find complete. Trusses (rusted), luggage rack, light, chain guard, spoke like dress shield, rear reflector ...good paint...never even cleaned the dust off - original tires but they are toast
One 26" late 40's Sterling girls balloon tire bike, Survivor barn find complete. Trusses, tank, light (bottom is toast), front basket, chain guard, trusses (rusted), spoke like dress shield rear reflector. Original tires but they are toast.
Nice paint on booth, great hand painted graphics...both need tires. I'm fairly sure they have head badges. Great for restoration but IF I do sell them I would not part them out.....
The story is they were owned by sisters who simply parked them in the barn one day and never road them again. I met the guy who inherited everything from the family (a farm) and I was able to get both.

I would have loaded photos but I'm too stupid to figure out how...I think I need a 12 year old to educate me (HA!)

Thanks all

BARTO

Thanks a Heap Barto! Army Surplus $10 ea. or Thrift [SAVERS,GoodWill, etc.. got one of mine at savers for four bucks!]

P.S. you'll have to use a middle site like Photobucket., lest your a member, but once youve done it once, its easy as Pi

Back