A cool new one off frame

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just picked up this cool new frame!

I was told by it's past owner that it was a proto type that never went into production. Has anybody seen a frame like this?

IMG_1531.jpg

IMG_1532.jpg

I belive that the schwinn stingray with the big fat tire would be a great donner bike for this build. But I sold the one I had to a great guy and put a huge smile on a kid who deserverd it! :D

No problem...they seam to be a dime a dozen around here! :roll: but everybody wants big bucks for them. However this one was in the mountains....lolol.

IMG_1535.jpg

this one is brand new! Dad got it for his kid years ago...the boy rode it once and never again. no wonder why! there was not one flat road anywere! I got it for $60 :D

nice frame!! I have a stingray and its almost too small for me. Im 5'9" and am thinking about stretching it. You may want to consider putting a little space between the seat and the crank. Just a thought. Great find!!

fast eddie said:
what are those brackets on the seat stays used for? ive never seen brake bosses like that...unless they're not brake bosses of course...
fast eddie outty

i think they are for reflectors...

Latest posts

Back