A cool new Addition to the Fleet!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol, you've got time to convince the wife, that's been on there for months with no takers .... just waiting for you....

Whutadeel!

If you REALLY want to feel better about this... Think back (Jan 04) to when I bought Stretch at the LBS. I got 15% off full ticket and felt good. That eBay ad makes me sick!

Full ticket was $749. :|

At that point, I only had seen two of them and the other one had been sold two minutes before I got there.

I've seen some deals, but none like what the bay showed.
OUCH!

And we won't talk about what I put into it after the initial outlay....
:roll:

Here in Calgary, I've seen them as high as $1100CDN. The lowest I've seen is $425CDN - that was a 3spd disk model on sale this past spring. There's a lot less cruisers in the bikeshops lately. They're still around (cruisers, that is), just not as plentiful as the previous couple of years.

-Mp

socal_jack said:
dude you're safe, someone pulled the trigger on it

Whew!

Thats ok, the Fedex guy delivered my Ebay Manahatten cruiser today and the attention deficet disorder is kicking in nicely while I decide what I'm gonna do with it. I also checked out the guy's ebay store and it looks like he's probably got a few more lurking in his warehouse in case I get the jones again.

Dennis

Back