A close one...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I almost got involved in a head-on collision today so I guess I'll tell you guys what happened.

I was driving home from school in the misty road conditions with my Oldsmobile. My headlights were on and I was cruising at 50mph. I noticed a white car erratically pull out of a driveway on the left side of the road from my view. I then noticed the car was starting to come in my lane, and sure enough, as soon as you know it, his whole car was in my lane! I immediately slammed on the brakes as I took note of their direction and I steered to the right a bit to avoid a head-on collision. Luckily enough, the person realized their mistake and quickly jerked their vehicle back over to the lane they're supposed to be in but by that time I was only a couple feet away from their car. But if I was distracted for 1 second I wouldn't have time to react to that problem and I would be in a world of hurt.

Be careful!!! Pay attention to other drivers!!! Otherwise you'll end up with a car more beautiful than this one with its whole front caved in, or perhaps your own face caved in!!! :wink:

dsc06859s.jpg

schwinnmesa said:
Be careful!!! Pay attention to other drivers!!! Otherwise you'll end up with a car more beautiful than this one with its whole front caved in]

:lol: :lol: that part chacked me up. but seriously i almost got in a wreck last week cuz some lady thought reading the news paper and driving was a good way to multi task :shock:. probly woulda just been a little fender bender cuz it was only at about 15-20 mph but still, thats enough to ruin a bike riders day. Dont Text and Drive!! be careful out there guys and gals :D

Back