85 Jamis EarthCruiser 26"// BMX Strand Cruiser

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Picked this up locally and am surprised to hear myself even say this: I LOVE IT. Even with the Shell tread Sand Jam tires and bare foot pedals. I have already ordered some Al's Rapid Transit KOS Kruiser repp bars for it!

Re: Jamis EarthCruiser 26"// BMX Strand Cruiser

Also some Jamis designer really Liked the TORKER font!

torker280.JPG

That looks GREAT.

Makes me wish I kept mine, but I know it's in good hands :)

going to have to keep my eyes peeled for another ( like I ever miss a bike anyways, lol )

Awesome score...the ARAYA wheels with a coaster brake is great. :D

I had some on another bike that I let go and now I'm wishing I would have kept them.

Steve, there was a matched pair at the goodwill where I got it. I didn't have my van so I only got the mens. the ladies had the painted pink/red wheel set and the same forks. Need me to go see if it is still there?

** Thanks for all the comments on this one. Just got my notice that my KOS KRUISER style bars from AL's are headed my way!

WHOA! Super clean :shock: ! Did you reproduce the decals or are they original? I also picked up a Pro Neck 43T sprocket for mine in white. I will be posting a few pics up here or starting a Build thread maybe. Do you have more pics of yours?

Re: 85 Jamis EarthCruiser 26"// BMX Strand Cruiser

Looks nice with the white parts!

Curious about the ladies Earth Cruiser you saw...you say it had red/pink wheels?

PM me with the details. ;)

Latest posts

Back