'82 Cruiser 5, Two Dirty Sidewinders, and a Rat

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Here's the last four bikes in my stable that i haven't shown yet.

First, an all original 1982 Schwinn Cruiser 5 (even has the OG Studded Ballon tires in good shape).

1982schwinnCruiser5red1.jpg

Next is a '82 Sidewinder 5-speed. It's in decent shape...not a showpiece, but not a beater either :mrgreen: Mostly original...i added the blue Kenda tires and Aury MTB grips (much better than that foam crap that was on there). It already had the cushy messinger seat when i got it.

1982schwinnSidewinder1.jpg

This '83 Sidewinder 10-speed is my $40 beater. Yeah, it looks like heck (alot of the brown paint has flaked off, revealing the silver undercoat :lol: ) but it rides like a champ. The best thing is, i can lock it at the store and know it will still be there when i come out. It is all original except for the tires and the seat (have the original, but i roll it with a Messinger cruiser seat).

1983schwinnSidewinderBrown1.jpg

Last, but not least is my 1980 Schwinn rat-style cruiser. It's got a primered frame/forks. Original Schwinn Speedo, mirror, bars,stem, cranks,pedals,Miller generator light set, re-pop fenders, and rollin on some cheapo MadeInTaiwan rims (still lookin for a set of crusty S2's to swap out).

1980schwinnRatcruiser1.jpg

Hope you enjoyed my little picture show. Thanks for lookin' in. :mrgreen:

-Paul

Back