75th anniversary rollfast made since 1895 how old is it

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
howdy heres my rollfast bike i put together the crank and fork and stem are form my fuji bike im going to rebuild the fuji bike next with different parts can anybody tell me how old the frame is its the 75th anniversary of rollfast made since 1895 im not very good at math can some please tell me it still needs a brake i got the lever and the pads i just need to get the bike shop to put on a longer cable since the handle bars are so huge and get a chain put on it and then i got to put back on the chain guard
rollfast011.jpg
rollfast004.jpg
rollfast007.jpg
rollfast010.jpg

i found a can of enamel paint and i sprayed it waiting to see how it comes out when it dries i will photos sometime its bright red enamel paint so with the green seat it will look like a christmas bike :D and when i get my 20 inch wheel for my columbia i will see if the mongoose front tire will fit on this bike but that will be a later project i got to get a rubber tire for that rim im getting from unchained right now i wont be able to afford a rubber tire right now

thanks i forgot to about count too i will half to see if i can find some of the old seasame street episodes man it sure been a long time since i seen that show i also remember seeing big bird movie i think he was lost if i remember right talking about seasame street make want to see it again the old ones i will half look for those :D

found it its called follow that bird they have it on dvd at toysrus it came out one year before i was born in 1985 i was born in 1986 :D i read that chevy chase is in it :D

Cool combination. I will be packing the wheel in the next few days, I had been really busy to this point.

thats an awesome sissy bar and seat combo, with that huge front wheel it must always feel like you are riding a wheelie.

Hey Micah, your getting a "collection" of bikes, Hope ya got the room for em.

i decided not to get the red and white fender set so will have enough to get the tire and get the bike work done at the bike shop i got to get chain shortend on my columbia because i put a shorter crank on it. its the one that came with this bike and i got to get a chain put on this bike i threw on a old exercise bike crank and pedels and i put on the mongoose tire on the front maybe i might put a 26 inch black tire on the front im getting for my columbia all white tires i found out that one of my local bike shops has a all white tire for a 20 inch rim for 11.99

KOTA said:
Hey Micah, your getting a "collection" of bikes, Hope ya got the room for em.
i got the columbia you gave me and the rollfast my mongoose and fuji bike & free spirit bikes are apart right now and my tricycle does not run my next project is redoing the fuji bike.

howdy wont be able to get the work done this month on this bike im going to help cover some of the cost of repairs on my parents car but my dad said he would cover the cost to get a coaster wheel and get the chain and get the rubber tire next month but i will still be able to get the metal 25 dollar rim and the white 26 inch tire for my columbia and my dad will get the 20inch white rubber tire tommarow and cover the cost to get my columbia chain shortend and the replacement reflector put on

Micah,
i sure get a kick out of your posts.

you definitely have contracted the "sickness" that most of us share.

nutty as a squirrlllllllleeeee!!!!

Back