72 Ross Cruiser aka Molly's Daisy.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ever since my wife saw my cruiser she kept telling me that she wanted one. So after looking for a few days I found this bike on craigslist. Picked it up for 15 bucks and brought it home. A few weeks and 33 bucks later I finally finished restoring the bike for her. I used all original parts of the bike and was able to bring back the chrome on all the parts of the bike except the handlebars which were new. My wife picked out the colors, vinyl for the seat, tires and so on. My mom and I took on the re-upholstering of the seat which was our first time, and I think it turned out pretty decent. My wife loves it and is pleased with the way it looks and rides, very smooth. I plan on painting some daisy's on the chain guard and fenders since it is my wife's favorite flower. Let me know what you all think.

SNB10694.jpg

This is the when I brought the bike home.
SNB10695.jpg

Very comfy seat.
SNB10696.jpg

SNB10697.jpg

I looked up the serial online and it states that it is a 72.

SNB10691.JPG

Here is the bike complete other than the daisy's my wife wants painted on the bike.
SNB10692.JPG

SNB10690.JPG

SNB10693.JPG

The tan fender supports look great, could you talk her into letting you paint the chain guard the same color?

mikesbikes36 said:
color looks great ...and the fender ....i thought mayb u were tryin 2 start a new trend ....could happen !!!! mike

Thanks mike and your right it could happen..

yoothgeye said:
The tan fender supports look great, could you talk her into letting you paint the chain guard the same color?

yoothegeye I haver tried to but she really likes it the way it looks.

Back