7/3/09 car show

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

so my buddy calls me and asks if i wanna go with him to this car show. had nothing else to do so i went.
not really a big fan of shows. most shows full of trailer queen cars and stuffy people NOT THIS ONE!
these cats are my kind of people. no crashes and only lost a few to over heating so the night was good.

nothing like 500 + bad donkey cars taking over the mile strip for 5+ hours! 5 pm from fairgrounds two laps down and back then park and shoot the breese road closed to public. street car show till 9pm road opens to anyone that didn't pay for the tour/car show. this was fun!!!everyone had to clear the streets and roll out! it was bad!!!
it was kinda like a gumball rally to do a lap and get back to a parking spot. it was off the chain fun!
my eyes burned from all the high octane fumes. was candy to my nose!
got a crazy wicked headache though. we will call it a high octane headache. it was well worth it..
wish i would have got video of all the madness after 5 but i was in awe of the whole town street drag racing, pulling hole shots. and the noise!!

tour trip back to town from turn around

after we parked for the public car show

walking back down to where his dad parked

it was crazy fun

next year i will go prepared. i had no idea it was that big and bad. it was low key from the fairgrounds to the public show. but after they opened the road and the sun went down. man craziness i tell ya! cops let it go till about 11pm then they started getting people as the crowds thinned. i tried to get some night video but my phone sucks at night and we were driving in most of the madness.

didn't say this yet but the g.t.350 hertz is my buddys dads car and the white w/blue 72 is my buddys.

yeah i stole it from a friend! :lol:

Back