65 Stingray find

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
65 Stingray Deluxe 2speed
Violet.Thanks for looking :)

65StingrayDeluxe002.jpg

Vintage Bike Coroner said:
Sweet Bike Man..Now You Need Axle Mounted High Loop sissybar..Voliet Stings Are Hard to find in that Cond,,,VBC
Is that what goes on a 65' Sting-Ray :? Do you have one because I could use one for my resto. if he doesn't want it :wink:

If that bike is a 1965 it should be dated MAxxxxx. Bike dated earlier in the year all came with reverse screen guards. That being the case the slider sissy bar is the correct one. That is a nice looking bike. :mrgreen:

Bicyclerick said:
Josh it was dated MA. Jason brought it into the shop earlier tonight and it is one sweet bike.
Wow am I good :mrgreen: That bike also has a very hard to find front fork. It takes a brake caliper, and would have had one originaly. You should tell him to stick one back on it.

# MA42626.Would like to find the front brake setup.In time..And period rear tire too. :)

very nice score ! i have one just like it but yours is in much better condition .congrats !

im still stoked over it.Moved living room around just to give it some breathing room. :D

Jason, Nice ride you were talking to bicyclerick about this one before you picked it up. It looks every bit as nice as you said it was. I want to know who gets this ride, You or one of your sons, or all?

Here is one of them.Im not sure if he qualifies,kinda scares me a little :lol:
012-1.jpg

And here is the other 2....Ahh, i let em run the wheels off of it. It's ok,its a Schwinn..... :wink:
020-1.jpg

Latest posts

Back