61 Thunderbolt

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A new pic of my columbia, always in flux,
d4a8858d.jpg

the old columbia thread was kinda destroyed when I messed with my photobucket album 8)

no its a whizzer repop I got off the bay.I had to flip the axle stays to the outside, swap in new pan bolts and add a small set of spacers to clear the hub. nice piece, but heavy

deorman said:
That is probably my favorite "bike with apes" ever, nice subtle balance and moderation in the seat/bar relationship. 8)
Of all my rides, this one IS my favorite. it still needs a 3 sp kickback, its hard to ride in my area...
552a2296.jpg

looks cool ! ,did you paint the side walls yerself ?

Since its raining and I cant work on bikes today, Ill work on bike photos instead. older thread is repaired.(61 columbia thunderbolt custom) now what do i do with two columbia threads? HELP site team, can I link the two together?

Nice! I love these frames and especially the finned chain guard! Only thing cooler is the Firebolt where the rear rack is part of the frame. -Adam

clinto141 said:
[quote/] needs a 3 sp kickback, its hard to ride in my area.

Surrender to the cable. :mrgreen: Twist grips and stick shifters are calling your name! :shock: DO IT NOW!!!!! :shock: :lol:

deorman said:
clinto141 said:
[quote/] needs a 3 sp kickback, its hard to ride in my area.

Surrender to the cable. :mrgreen: Twist grips and stick shifters are calling your name! :shock: DO IT NOW!!!!! :shock: :lol:
Everything I have is covered in cable, I really like the cleaner look on this coaster, I do have a sturmy archer internal 3 speed, but its a freewheel and I would have to run 2 cables. I may surrender yet :cry:

Back