57 schwinn 20 inch SB

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
hello just bought this frame off of a member here and decided to build a mini dx still cant decide on what parts exactly to put on it rite now what i got is the frame and its between 2 sets of rims that i have ether a set of 50s white skiptooth wheels off of a roadmaster or sometng or a set of drop centers chromed but regular chain and im in the search of a rear rack like the ones off of a phantom this build may take a while but i want it to look super nice
any help or comments welcome here are the pictures of the frame n the skip tooth rear wheel

Sounds like a cool project!

Coincidentally, I just had an unknown (to me) 20" frame fall into my lap. It's getting built into a patina'd faux Schwinn 'Planes and Trains' klunker... :)

Bendix said:
Sounds like a cool project!

Coincidentally, I just had an unknown (to me) 20" frame fall into my lap. It's getting built into a patina'd faux Schwinn 'Planes and Trains' klunker... :)
thanks man

show pix of said frame

some evening when photobucket is in a more cooperative mood i'll start a thread. :wink:

oh, here we go. finally...

Latest posts

Back