4th Annual Midwest Bicycle Swapmeet 4/21/13

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cmon April....
The 4th Annual Midwest Bicycle Swapmeet will be Sunday April the 21st. (Rain date April 29th)
Located at the Haysville Hometown Market (101 s. main Haysville, Ks 67060)
Vendor setup 7am, open to the public @ 8am Swap runs till 4pm or so.

Seller spaces still just $5 Last year we came close to filling the place up, Pretty sure this year will be standing room only.

I think we will be doing the Pre-Swap ride Saturday night, since the ride last year was a success.

Out of towners: Haysville has two hotels within a mile of the Swap, The city also has an area for people that want to camp... but more than likely its just a place to pitch a tent, I doubt it has any facilities. please check with me first as I will need to confirm it with the city.

Bill with Accent Mobile Music will be laying down the soundtrack.

New this year... The Flying Stove will be our official food vendor!
You guys are in for a treat! This has got to be the best food you will ever get from a food truck!! Billed as Gourmet Street Cuisine.
The Flying Stove has a HUGE following and I will be spreading the word as much as possible, To me this was an excellent way to bring in more buyers!!
544779_399393920092637_1215717147_n.jpg

530471_524176117614416_878287387_n.jpg

224059_507319915966703_2021584205_n.jpg

64550_312529572186157_1197274273_n.jpg

Visit the Midwest bicycle swapmeet Facebook page here... http://www.facebook.com/pages/Midwest-Bicycle-Swapmeet/138329249606191

More details at the official Midwest bicycle swapmeet website here... http://www.midwestbicycleswap.com

Lookin forward to it! Cool stuff, good food, good music & a great time. Awesome poster as well! 8)

Sweet! I have a bunch of cool stuff I don't want anymore. And I need more stingray stuff 8)

Think I have some stuff that needs a new home, need to find a trailer.

I don't know if I will have anything to sell. I will pay my $5 space fee just for the privilege of shopping there! Had a blast last year.

Mr. Pick... if you dont need a seller's booth, no need to pay the $5

And if a person only has one or two bikes to sell, just put them in the Bike Corral.... also free.

If you are selling.... I think this is gonna be an awesome year, I am looking forward to seeing a BUNCH more buyers browsing the swap because of The Flying Stove. Might be a good year to sell ladies bikes?

I bet if I hand your wife a $5 bill when I get in there she will take it! :lol: :lol: I want this thing to continue for years to come.

Well duh... flash cash in front of a woman, and your sure to lose it! lol :lol: :lol:

Looks like the Pre-Swap garage ride is on! pretty much the same as last year, meet at the big parking lot between the middle school and Rex Elemantary. leave at 7:30 p.m.

Ride the bike path, and make stops at aka_locojoe, 65rat, and my garage, maybe I can sweet talk the wife into making goodies like she did last year?

304665_316124071826707_1597220420_n.jpg

Count me in! Glad to hear there will be another garage ride, the ride with all you friends is worth the trip down, plus it is one of the best swapmeets anywhere in the midwest.

Got my room reserved at the Hayesville Inn today. Looks like me, Pappy, Rich and Jon. Sills too, I think so far coming down from KC. Looking forward.

Also confirmed today that we will have a new pinstriper.... Im proud to announce that Shane Z will be in attendance handling the pinstriping duties. He does some nice work! So if your in need of any pinstriping.... make sure to hit him up!

Shane Z at work on really nice Edsel from Nebraska. Think one of the channel 60 car show teams were taping a segment on it.
pybaqemu.jpg

Start gathering up all your spare parts boys & girls! This is going to be even bigger than last year!

62 days
1506 hours
90417 minutes
5425051 seconds
until Sunday, April 21, 2013 at 7:00:00 AM (Haysville time)

Like Pick said... its gonna be bigger, if you have any requests for me to save you a special spot, please let me know. I pretty much know where most of you guys want to setup, but this year Im going to actually try to make sure you get your spot :lol:

50 days!

The raffle bike this year.... I went and bought a box store MTB, but the more I think about it, its pretty lame. I think I have something KOOL. Im also thinking of expanding the raffle a bit, probably some smaller stuff. The raffle helps me pay the bills and if I can break even or get close, then Its all good.

Latest posts

Back