3G Fabrications made it in the newspaper!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all! Welp, me and my brothers (3G Fabrications) made it in the paper and thought some people here might want to read the link and see the mission behind the builds! Enjoy!

Sadly,the Roach was not put in :-/ Guess it would have scared the children :wink:

http://amitetoday.com/view/full_story/1 ... or-charity?

Very Cool read!

Nice to see goal driven success!

Keep up the great work on these rides and for your focus on the community - local and abroad!

Joe

way to go guy's. thanks for doing what ya do. I hope your dreams come true. what a splended way to help out children.
God Bless you all.

Outlaw 8)

Hello everyone! Thank you all for the support you show even through the web! It gets a bit discouraging at times trying to finish things and plan everything out,but we know very well to keep our eyes fixed on the goal! It will only be a matter of time before I actually move out to Madagascar and begin the 'mission at hand' I know there are many things to be done here in the community and locally,and believe you me,we have been involved!

Thanks again for the support and everything! The people on this site are definitely appreciated by me and the 3G Fabs crew! 8)

Latest posts

Back