3G Bikes -BOA G tires

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man I don't know about that. This is a kenda flame 26x3 and it looks bigger than that tire in the picture.
thisonedone003.jpg

Well, here's my two cents: I am running a slicky-G and a Hoggy-G on a bike. The " 24x3.45 " Hoggy-G is actually 2 5/8 wide on a standard Nirve rim. While the Kenda 24x3 (on the same rim) is 2 7/8. The Kenda 26x3 is 2 3/4. It's seems that maybe 3G's measurements run a little large. Although, I really like the way the 3G tires ride... helpful? I dunno.

stretch...nice find on the youtube video...thanks....they do look like they're pretty wide...

Might have to pick up a set just to have something a little different on my noname joker.

3G make great tires. They ride great, and the round profile just looks really cool. I just wish they made more whitewalls.

update on the 3G tires...

I sent an email to 3G....Gary Silva responded and said that they aren't any wider than the kenda....

the difference is in weight and rolling resistance....

Check out the latest Slicky G's

02.jpg

Newb question. Do I need any certain type of fork to use these tires or will a standard fork work? Do I need to find an old balloon bike fork? Not a middleweight fork.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

mocrawler said:
Newb question. Do I need any certain type of fork to use these tires or will a standard fork work? Do I need to find an old balloon bike fork? Not a middleweight fork.

You will need a balloon fork at the very minimum.

udallcustombikes said:
mocrawler said:

You will need a balloon fork at the very minimum.
Thanks! Gonna work on that!!

Latest posts

Back