**37 Rollfast Scout**WooHoo!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Took a bit of running around but I picked this up over the weekend in Southern NH.

DSCN0184.jpg

The cranks and hub do not appear to be rusty, just covered in gook. Chrome is pretty much gone from the rims though.

DSCN0189-1.jpg

OG paint and stripes

DSCN0188-1.jpg

Delta "mouse" tail light, super clean inside, bummer about the lense but aparently they are available.. HUGE glass jewel reflector!
DSCN0187-2.jpg

DSCN0186.jpg

Really cool rear tire w/ double chain tread design and super neat checkerboard sidewalls, I wish the front matched...
DSCN0185.jpg

I'm kind of torn as to weather or not to bring this one or the 41 Colson to York Beach Maine this weekend...maybe both :D

Brother from another mother! That's neat..

Hard to compare some of the details RatRod, perhaps you could ship that rusty old thing east so i can better scrutinize!

I think I could get the paint to shine with some light polishing. I know the drivetrain will come right into it.

That is awesome :p Great score :wink: I can't believe the paint is that nice :shock:

I took it for a short pedal in the yard. Doesn't slow down very well :shock: . Any words of warning before i take the Morrow hub apart. Anyone know where i can find a exploded view off the top of their head..

Thanks Udall. Looks pretty straight forward. Hopefully everything is intact in there, I'd hate to have to spend $ .24 on an axle spring or something. I like the "part # 110 and a half B". Kind of looks like an "oh wait, we forgot one of these things, just stick it in there".

Loading it up tonight for the second annual El Guaop York Beach Maine Getaway Extravaganza

Yeah, I'm hanging on to this one Rico.

Back