• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to RatRodBikes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

36H ACS rear hub NOS or minty

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are you looking for an aluminum color or an anodized of some color?
I will check mine, it ia aluminum color, 1974 dated. I need to unspoke it from a 20x1-3/8 steel rim I bought for a project.
Let me know, Rob

Are you looking for an aluminum color or an anodized of some color?
I will check mine, it ia aluminum color, 1974 dated. I need to unspoke it from a 20x1-3/8 steel rim I bought for a project.
Let me know, Rob
Sorry Man, I thought I replied to this already. Chrome/polished is prefered, but I'll look at anything. Is it 36H?

If you did and I missed it I apologize. It is a polished style, and yes it is 36 hole. I may have a front one as well but you didn't say whether you needed one.
Rob

Hey man, I was certain I sent out a message with photos on the ACS hub, I checked here as well as on the other threas with the rims and it isn't here.
It had several photos and ithe info on it.
Lets try again.
They are 36 hole hubs and have never been any further than sopked on a rim, at least since forever ago. they need a light cleaning and if you want you could make them show bike shiny. No nicks, no spoke gouges, no other damage I can see.
The width you requested was 110mm I believe, I can double check if necessary. As you know that can be adjusted in or out with the apppropriate spacers.
20220506_123659.jpg
20220506_123708.jpg
20220506_123718.jpg
20220506_123726.jpg

20220506_123754.jpg
20220506_123804.jpg
20220506_123739.jpg

I tried to get a price base on them so I could give you a fair deal. I dont know what you feel is fair but I personally wouldnt give $125-$150 for it unless it was the last part needed to restore a bike. Apparently the high flange hubs are the more popular model, but it is like that on most of the hubs I see.
If it makes it easier to live with, I could do $75 shipped. I believe that's what I put on the other message, but if I am wrong and you want to you can let me know.
If thats not doable I understand man.
Somewhere here I still do have a matching front hub, maybe if you dont want it I will do a more extensive search and make a set out of them.

Let me know if you get this man

I hope I did not confuse the last post man, all of those photos are the rear hub you were looking for. I was saying I have a front hub somewhere but will need too look for it and not sure exactly on the location other than I know what building it is in. I cannot promise it as a for sale item until I can find it.
I am not trying to mislead you on this but at the moment this is the only hub I have out and ready to sell.
If you want it, we can do PayPal F&F if thats good with you. I have bought and sold a few items this way and it isn't worth what I would get out of this hub to cheat you on it.
In fact, I cannot think of anything I could do that would be worth my reputation as a person or a seller.

Okay, I've got lots of ACS front hubs. I'll take the rear hub. When you get a chance to dig out the front hub, let me know. Send me a PM with your PayPal and I'll send the money F/F with no notes. Send me the ship info when you send it.

I got your message, I will pack and weigh it today. You will be pleased with the hub and the packing as well.
Thanks, Rob

I have the hub packed and weighed. I am ready to print a label. I need you to PM me your shipping info so I can get that done.
Thanks, Rob

I will look this weekend for the other hub and let you know if I find it. I am pretty sure it is a 1974 hub as well so they would make a cool set if you are still interested in it.
Rob

Back