3 Amigo's..... uhhh, dyno's

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jon

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
first is a Glide Deluxe
100_2832.jpg

100_2833.jpg

next, Mooneyes
100_2822.jpg

100_2823.jpg

100_2824.jpg

And finally, TABOO TIKI
100_2825.jpg

100_2826.jpg

100_2829.jpg

100_2828.jpg

100_2831.jpg

thank you, tiki's my favorite also you get in my part of the woods and you can take for a spin!!!

Dude, those are nice bikes! But yo, these bikes look like they're brand new :roll::D

I've got a MoonEyes and Glide Deluxe too but I am still lookin' for a Taboo Tiki :mrgreen: I think the graphics on the faux tank of the Tiki is the cooles ever to be put on a bicycle 8)

like to bring them to the next ride or get together, definatly bring the taboo for you to see so i can get that new light on it..."wink"

i heard these kids talkin about a bunch racing "dyno GT's" so i went to race them with my taboo tiki and when i got there they all laughed at me.... i Dont know why!!!

Wow schweet herd..I wish I would have known you were a "Dyno head" I would have sold you the copper glide I had..I still have my eye on another Dyno..You will be the first to know if I get it..

thanks face off , one day soon hope to have a pic of all of them but it gets a bit old walking bikes up out of the basement!!! i remember that copper one that was good lookin bike.
im all ears when you get the next one, and just sayin , lookin for an ultra glide " tank bike" "wink".

hey redrod , no... not new , i wish tho that would mean there still making them! not quite sure the year but were produced 2000 to 2002.dyno cruizers started i think in 1999.
correct me if im wrong but i think thats right.

Uh blue you say? Show me a pic of the Ultra Glide..The one I'm watching is blue, tank with chrome fenders..

Dude, if you're lookin' at a blue Ultra with chrome fenders you should buy it before someone else does :mrgreen: Those are the oldest series :!:
To check wheter it is an oldie for sure: a white D on the head tube instead of the alloy Dyno badge. a torpedo chainguard instead of the new type of chainguard. a 'shark' model tank instead of the newer flat ones. :idea:

sweet bikes, and i must add whatever camera you use is downright awesome. :shock:

Hey luckyno.7. my camera is about 3 to 4 yrs old a kodak digital. its been a great camera i bought it with the little printer also. and thanks for the props on the dyno's , love the bikes there a very smooth ride.

jon said:
first is a Glide Deluxe
100_2832.jpg

100_2833.jpg

next, Mooneyes
100_2822.jpg

100_2823.jpg

100_2824.jpg

And finally, TABOO TIKI
100_2825.jpg

100_2826.jpg

100_2829.jpg

100_2828.jpg

100_2831.jpg

ahhhhhhhhhhh
what info can you give me on this first one.
i have this same bike, although mine is striped down at the moment.
i got the bike as whole but over the years of using as a daily ride its a bit ratty so im restoring the forks and fenders.

im from the uk and as far as i can tell there pretty rare.

fanks dude,
that colection of bikes is amazing, total jealousy

there are no words to tell how much I like the Moon Eyes and the Taboo Tiki... the Dyno frame is by far the most beautiful cruiser frame I know...

Latest posts

Back