2nd saturday ride in Sacramento

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
is anyone doing anything for 2nd saturday if not im meeting some friends at Suzies burgers on 28th and P around 4:30 a pitcher of PBR for $5 is a good deal 8)

there's a big cruiser ride around Lake Natoma in Folsom for the CYCLEBRATION weekend.
they have a schedule of all the events online.

might be a cool way to stretch the legs before the 2nd Sat ride (and the light rail stops right by the lake trail)

i'm thinking of doing both rides while the weather is still perfect.

are you doing that cruz saturday morning and we went last year it was cool not much for the cruiser seen but it is cool when pepole just stop to talk and the giant tryk races are fun Haha

N*H*F*F* said:
are you doing that cruz saturday morning and we went last year it was cool not much for the cruiser seen but it is cool when pepole just stop to talk and the giant tryk races are fun Haha

Yup! i believe it starts around 11am or so. Just ran into a guy at Bug O Rama in Rancho today, says he and a few of his rat bike bros will be travelling in a pack. I'll be with 6 cruisers total and looking for some of the folks from this site 8)
i'm gonna ride my "ELECTRA (Folsom Flip)"......it's in the Gallery here

a quick note if you guys want to meet and do the ride that is cool but i have to go lay some lines on a car for a friend so i will not be able to make the ride.

going downtown from suzies and is any one wearing a crazy hat or wig that was posted on craigslist

just want to say thanks for everyone that came out for the ride well see everyone soon lets do another ride sooner then next 2nd saturday any ideas let me know

Latest posts

Back