2nd Annual Spring Swap @ Vintage Bicycle Supply Apr. 16th

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Finally set the date for my spring swap meet. Saturday April 16th starts @ 9am
chimpswapflyer.jpg

Re: 2nd Annual Spring Swap @ Vintage Bicycle Supply

Hopefully I can get there a little earlier this time so I dont miss out on all the great deals. and its the weekend before my birthday, time to get me some parts :)

Ha; finally a date ! three days after my b-day ,you know i'm DOWN, ! save my spot :wink:

bumpity bump fooooo

Yes sir!!!!!!!! I will have lots of bikes AND parts for sale so bring some overflowing wallets gang and let' do some dealing. I'm trying to thin the collection quite a bit!! You never know what I might bring to sell................??????????????????????????????

<^ BUMPED ^>

Where's the info for Arco ?

Gold Street Customs said:
Ok , now to figure out what to do, already have my space for Arco on the 17th, I will try not to snore very loud :lol:

:D yes my Roth Custom will be there it will be nice to see 3 completely diffrent builds :D

can i bring mine in the stand? who knows by the end of the swap maybe it will be built. a quick throw out there i might be bringing my pinstripe stuff so anyone wanting to reserve a spot pm me its first come first serve.

Karfer ; pm sent ! 8)

gotcha thanks buddy

Im looking for some 27" custom bars for my Roth frame so bring all your stuff for sale

BIG bump!

Back