2nd Annual Fall Swapmeet @ Vintage Bicycle Supply

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
fallswap2010.jpg

I'll be there! Broken knee and all! I'll bring some stuff to sell.

Bump! I'm going to have 4 really kool boys and girls bikes there for sale as well as parts so bring your paychecks guys!! One is a 50's seminole loaded with a tank, rack, etc. a girls JC higgins colorflow loaded as well with functional batwing headlight too! Might bring a couple boardtrack bikes for sale also if I finish them in tiime.

i saw some spy pics they are sick not bad for a dude with a bum leg. i am bringing a few things to sell including that aluminum mens hawthorn frame.

You mean a couple weeks? It's ok i'm excited too!!!!!

bump for da swap. i will have a few things there and i might just bring my paint too hmmmmmm?

i'm comin with a trailer load ! can hardly wait ,allways lookin foward to swap & mike put's on a good one ! see you all their....

re: A.S.BOLTNUT, What kinda stuff you bringin??? Gimme an inside scoop! pm me! Ok I don't NEED more stuff but when you said a TRAILER LOAD!!!!!!!!!!! HMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!! :D

slick said:
re: A.S.BOLTNUT, What kinda stuff you bringin??? Gimme an inside scoop! pm me! Ok I don't NEED more stuff but when you said a TRAILER LOAD!!!!!!!!!!! HMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!! :D

p.m. sent !

Bump for a killer swap!!!!

Bump....Looks like the weather is going to be great for this one. I will also be having a huge inventory reduction sale on used bikes and parts. We will also be raffling off a brand new 3G cruiser. Hope to see all the nor cal ratter's out there...

You just had to say SALE huh Mike? I'm supposed to be coming back home with less stuff instead of more. My wife is guna kill me! Great way of emptying the wallet at least!

Back